Maxwell the Pig

Good day my friends,

Sir Griffin has never much cared for commercials, but when watching live sporting events they are difficult to avoid.  Over the years I have come to despise any all ads from Geico.  That is, until now.

I never cared for the cavemen and I can't stand that stupid little lizard, but the first time I saw Maxwell the Pig I laughed hysterically.  Yes, your refined friend Sir Griffin is a fan of Maxwell the Pig.  I can no longer deny it.

So I am writing an open letter to the folks at Geico.  Please get rid of the cavemen, the lizard and that stupid talking pile of money and focus all your efforts on Maxwell.  I love Maxwell!

Seriously, a pig going wheeeeeeeeeee all the way home?  Brilliant!

I must also apologize to all my loyal readers for my absence over the holidays.  I was out of town with Lady Gianna and spent some quality time dining and seeing movies during the dreaded holiday hiatus of many TV shows.  However, I do plan on giving you my top 10 list of shows from 2010 this week.  You already know my favorite ad.  I almost feel a little guilty for having a bacon cheeseburger for dinner tonight.  Okay, not that guilty I guess.

Long live Maxwell the Pig!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules of Engagement: Where's Jennifer?

Subway's Big Hot Pastrami Melt

Survivor Caramoan: Shamar is an Ass