Wow that Girl is hot. Who is she?

As a public service, the staff at TV and Burgers would like to provide you with material pertinent to every day living.

We all know that advertisers like to use beautiful women to lure men into their stores and to buy their products.  While this does not actually work for me I do appreciate the effort.  The problem has always been that commercials do not come with end credits and the viewer is left to wonder who that hot girl was in that ad.  No more is this a problem thanks to a new website known as Who is that hot ad girl.  I stumbled upon this site when I was searching to find out who the hot babe was in this commercial for Lowe's:

I just love the shirt she is wearing as she hops out of bed in the morning.  It shows off her boobs very well.  And as we all know, that is something that heterosexual men like.  A lot.  Her name is Gina Cantrell and as far as I am concerned she is way hot.  I certainly would like to see her make it big and appear in many more TV shows and movies.  She is certainly a very graceful dancer as well.

Gina Cantrell
So if you see an ad on TV and wonder who that hot babe is in that ad now you know where to go and find out.  You're welcome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules of Engagement: Where's Jennifer?

Subway's Big Hot Pastrami Melt

Survivor Caramoan: Shamar is an Ass