Starbucks Gingerbread Latte

Yummy!
Good day my friends,

As some of you already know I love Starbucks.  I enjoy Starbucks so much I am the proud owner of a Starbucks gold card.  It gives me certain perks on coffee and any big fan should have one.  I am not there every day because Sir Griffin frankly cannot afford it, but I am there at least once a week. 

As it happens, I received an email from Starbucks last night telling me my favorite holiday beverage has returned:  The Gingerbread Latte.  For the uninformed, the latte is espresso with steamed milk and gingerbread flavored syrup, topped with sweetened whipped cream and nutmeg.  However, I usually have them hold the nutmeg and instead put caramel Brulée topping on top instead.  It is a taste sensation that I look forward to every year at this time. 

Now they also have the Caramel Brulée Latte which is espresso and steamed milk flavored with caramel Brulée sauce, topped with sweetened whipped cream and the aforementioned caramel Brulée topping.  Now Sir Griffin has not yet tried this, but feels that he must this year.  It looks good and sounds good, so why not?  I just hate the idea of going in and getting something other than my favorite.  I kind of feel I am being disloyal to the gingerbread.  When I do try the caramel I will give you an update.

So get yourself out this holiday season and give one a try.  And I’ll give you one more tip:  from November 18th – 21st from 2 – 5 PM you can buy one and get one free.  Bring a friend or go ahead and try one of each.  I hope you will not be disappointed.

We drink all we can, the rest we sell.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules of Engagement: Where's Jennifer?

Subway's Big Hot Pastrami Melt

Survivor Caramoan: Shamar is an Ass