WingHouse: Daily Lunch Specials

Good day my friends,

One thing I thoroughly enjoy is a reasonably priced lunch.  Ker's WingHouse not only offers lunch specials Monday through Friday for only $5.99, but they also offer up hot women to serve them to you.  For me that's a bargain I just cannot resist.

Fiesta Burger
The daily specials change every month and if you are so inclined you can click here and take a look.  Today I went and tried the Friday special:  The Fiesta Burger.  Now the Fiesta burger is pretty simple in theory, but ingenious in design.  They take a lineman sized juicy burger and season it to perfection.  Then they serve it open faced on a roll and top it with seasoned fries, queso sauce, onions, tomatoes and guacamole.  Now Sir Griffin is not a big fan of guacamole so he had them hold that.  The result is a delicious blend of flavors all circling your mouth at once.  It's also beautiful to look at as far as I am concerned, but I have to tell you that I did not waste a lot of time staring at it.  I am no Braco that's for sure.

Lady Gianna arrived for lunch a few minutes before noon and were able to obtain the last available table.  We were greeted by the beautiful Christine who promptly brought us our drinks.  When it came time to order, Lady Gianna decided to forgo the special and go with the Grouper's Teammate sandwich which she said was quite messy (she adds that tartar sauce you know) yet quite delicious.  I told Christine that I wanted the Fiesta Burger, medium well.  She said that she had seen the burger for the first time that day and it looked incredible.  Later she came back and said it would be a little bit of a wait as the cooks were backlogged with orders for this delectable delight.  I was patient and waited and when it arrived it was pure bliss on a plate.

The cheese oozed with elegance over the fries and burger.  The bottom bun could hardly be seen.  I did wonder where all the top buns went, but I figured they just hired "a cleaner" to make the top bun problem go away.  Anyway I made sure that each ambrosial bite contained all of the toppings with the burger and bun.  The way the diced tomatoes and onions were enveloped by the cheese was pure poetry.  I cried a few tears with every bite knowing that it would son be gone and they do not offer free refills on burgers.

Christine
Christine checked on us regularly (she obviously had a thing for Sir Griffin, but then again how many women can really resist Sir Griffin's charms?) and kept our drinks filled.  When it was all said and done we took a few minutes to thank Christine and offered our compliments to the person that created this divine medley of burgerness.

I know that February is but a short month for such a scrumptious burger so I insist on returning at least one more time for another bite.  I do believe I will have to go on a Monday this month and try the BBQ Chicken Quesadilla as well.  I'll give you, my adoring fans, a heads up for March:  Cuban Sandwich.  Look for it and look for my take on this classic sandwich.  I got an early review from another server there named Kindel and she said it was one of the best Cuban sandwiches she'd had.  I understand her bias, but then again if you can't trust a hot waitress who can you trust?

Eat hearty my friends and enjoy every bite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules of Engagement: Where's Jennifer?

Subway's Big Hot Pastrami Melt

Survivor Caramoan: Shamar is an Ass