Sir Griffin's Look at the Fall Schedule: The CW

I can honestly say that there are no shows currently running on the CW that I watch.  It is a pretty safe bet that nothing will change once the fall shows premiere.  I think I tried watching Arrow last fall and I just could not get into it and I have never been a fan of The Vampire Diaries despite the presence of the lovely Nina Dobrev.  The CW has only three show premiering this fall so this will not take long.

Reign: A show about the early years of Mary, Queen of Scots.  Do I really have to write anything else? This sounds and looks so boring and so dull it makes me yearn for a remake of My Mother the Car just so I can say that there is something I actually want to watch less than this snoozefest.  I suppose we are lucky in that we will likely not have a prequel about James V or a sequel about James VI.  Chances of me watching? Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.


The Tomorrow People: Here comes a show with the incredibly original idea of a group of people that possess powers as a direct result of human evolution.  Wow, never heard that one before.  And then there are bad guys trying to wipe out the people with powers.  Holy cow who would have ever come up with such an idea?  Does anyone remember Heroes or maybe, perhaps...X-Men?  I hate this show and I've never even seen it.  Chances of me watching?  The same as me wandering around town with a metal helmet and calling myself Magneto.

The Originals: This is a spinoff from The Vampire Diaries which right there tells you that this show is not particularly original.  From what I could comprehend this is about the original vampires.  Maybe the Tomorrow People will put a stop to them before they bit Mary, Queen of Scots.  Chances of me watching? Zero point Zero.

So there you have it my friends.  An incredibly underwhelming lineup from the CW.  I am sure if they had put a little more thought into this season we could have had a show about the 3rd Earl of Bothwell, an exciting series about a whole bunch of superheroes that all get together to battle evil and a show about the original werewolf family.  You have been warned.  Watch the CW this fall...if you dare.  (Insert maniacal laughter here)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules of Engagement: Where's Jennifer?

Subway's Big Hot Pastrami Melt

Survivor Caramoan: Shamar is an Ass