Human Target Premiere Delayed

Good day friends,

Last night I sat down to enjoy the season premiere of Human Target that I had recorded on my trusty DVR.  To my surprise I instead had an episode of House.  House?  House sucks!  House is exactly the same every week.  Allow me to present to you each and every episode of House.

Patient:  Ouch I am in pain and I am dying.

House:  I work with a bunch of assholes and I don't care, but I think you have this disease.

Nurse:  Doctor, she is not responding to the treatment.

House:  Damn it!  I know what the problem is and we must try this experimental treatment.

Hospital administrator:  No you cannot try that on a patient.

House:  Oh yes I can just watch me.

Patient:  I feel better.

House:  I hate all of you.

There, now you have seen every single episode of House and you don't have to watch it again.

But back to the subject at hand and that is the delay of Human Target.  I checked online and found that the folks at Fox decided to delay the premiere until November 17th.  That's fine and dandy I guess, but there reasoning is suspect.  For some reason Fox put on this dog of a show called Lone Star and it was so bad and uninteresting that people virtually ignored it.  Since no one watched they canceled it which make perfect sense.  What does not make sense is that because they canceled it they had to delay Human Target.  The kids at Fox chose to move up the premiere of Lie to Me to replace it.  Why not put reruns of House there?  Why delay my show to put on something that I do not watch.  Does this make sense to anyone?  Perhaps the professor could shed some light on this one.

Regardless I am very much looking forward to season 2 of Human Target.  It's a highly implausible show, but loads of fun and a great cast.  A new woman named Indira Varma has joined the cast for season 2 as well.  We shall see whether she adds or detracts from what is an already fun show to watch.

Look sharp, feel sharp my friends.

Sir Griffin Strombli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rules of Engagement: Where's Jennifer?

Subway's Big Hot Pastrami Melt

Survivor Caramoan: Shamar is an Ass